Brand New Platinum Curved Heavy Duty
The Platinum Heavy Duty Curved Stairlift is ideal for people who are carrying a little more weight.
With a capacity of up to 25 stone it can accommodate 6 stone more than most standard chairlifts giving mobility and independence to people who might otherwise struggle.
Hand-built in the UK it also features a wider padded seat with adjustable arms, as well as hardened acetyl rollers to ensure a smooth and comfortable ride. Additional legs placed on the rail make it stronger and more stable.
In common with the standard Platinum Curved the Heavy Duty model has a PDMC motor to make sure every ride is smooth and trouble-free.
You can be sure of a gentle and secure ride around corners thanks to its twin rail mechanical levelling system and special rail bending process. And an inbuilt safety brake means you don’t have to worry about travelling too fast on the way down.
Safety and ease of use are features of the Platinum Curved HD, which comes with a retractable, car style seatbelt as well as pressure sensitive safety edges to bring the stairlift to an immediate halt if it comes into contact with obstructions. The seat can be swiveled away, making it easier to get off at the top of the stairs, and the equipment also has a key-switch to prevent young children setting off on an unauthorized journey.
The HD model also comes with all the usual features found in standard Platinum Curve stairlifts – such as battery operation, charge points at the top and bottom of the track, remote controls and an easy to use joystick control.
There is also an optional powered swivel seat which folds itself away and parks on its charge point.
Call us today for a free quotation, without obligation. Tel 0800 644 7766
Did You Know?
All Halton Stairlifts plug directly into your existing mains power supply.
This means no hassle and no mess during installation.
What Makes Us Different?
- New & Used Stairlifts
- Next Day Installation On Straight Stairlifts
- UK Based Call Centre Staff
- Over 16 Years Experience
- Nationwide Team Of Callout Engineers
- 24 Hours 7 Days A Week Customer Service
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period As Standard
Designed to incorporate the same high standards of comfort and safety as the standard Platinum Curve, the Platinum Curve Heavy Duty has a number of additional extras including:
- An increased weight capacity of 160kg (25st) – 40kg (6st) more than most standard lifts
- Wider seat with adjustable arm width in 25mm increments
- A stronger swivel boss and hardened acetyl rollers to retain a smooth and comfortable ride quality
- Additional legs placed on the rail for additional stability and strength
Platinum was the first UK stairlift manufacturer to design and build a dedicated curved stairlift aimed at helping to cater for the Bariatric consumer.
- Powered or Manual Footrest Raisers
- Drop Nose Finish
- Choice of Upholstery Colours
- Full LED Diagnostic System
- Powered Swivel and Footrest options
- Lever Linked Footplate option
- Footcover option
- Heavy Duty Option available up to 160kg