LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS AVAILABLE
Call today on 0800 644 7766
New Halton Sit & Stand Stairlift
Call Now on 0800 644 7766 for a No Obligation Quote for a Halton Sit & Stand Stairlift
Halton Sit & Stand Stairlift
It can be a problem when two people with different requirements both need to use to the same stairlift. But the issue is resolved with the Halton Sit and Stand model – the perfect solution for people sharing a home and sharing a stair
Arthritis Foundation approval
Its easy to use controls are approved by the Arthritis Foundation, and it comes with a range of features to ensure safety and comfort.
The stairlift has inbuilt flexibility to accommodate the needs of two different users. It is reliable and affordable and because it is fitted to the stairs rather than the wall there is no need for extra building work or any disruption to decor.
Choosing the Halton Sit & Stand Stairlift
The Halton Sit & Stand Stairlift model is fitted with a grab rail for extra security and it has all the usual features you would expect – such as a back rest and comfortable seat; fold up arms, seat and footrest; a safety belt and a locking swivel seat.
It also has a removable key to prevent any unauthorised use, two remote controls, and sensors which will bring the lift to a halt if it meets any obstruction.
All of Brooks’ stairlifts are tested to ensure they comply with European safety standards. BROOKS-SL-SS
Call us today for a free quotation, without obligation. Tel 0800 644 7766
Did You Know?
All Halton Stairlifts plug directly into your existing mains power supply.
This means no hassle and no mess during installation.
What Makes Us Different?
- New & Used Stairlifts
- Next Day Installation On Straight Stairlifts
- UK Based Call Centre Staff
- Over 22 Years Experience
- Nationwide Team Of Callout Engineers
- 24 Hours 7 Days A Week Customer Service
Halton Sit & Stand Stairlift Features & Benefits
- An easy to use grab rail for added safety.
- Back rest and comfortable seat.
- Easy to use controls approved by the Arthritis Foundation.
- The arms, seat and footrest fold up on the stairlift.
- Safety belt fitted as standard.
- A locking swivel seat which makes it easier to get on and off the stairlift.
- Digital display which shows the stairlifts status.
- Can be switched off with a removable key to stop any tampering.
- For extra stair safety, sensors on the lift stop it automatically if it meets any obstruction.
- Two easy to use remote controls make it simple to call the lift up or down the stairs.
Halton Sit & Stand Stairlift Technical Specification
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
BS EN 81-40:2008 – European safety standard – ‘Specification for powered stairlifts’.
CE mark – Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
|B||Height of Seat||440||17 1/4|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||620||24 1/2|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||210||8 1/4|
|E||Width of footrest||310||12 1/4|
|F||Overall width||605||23 3/4|
|G||Depth of seat||435||17|
|Motor output speed||120mm/s | 4.8inches per second – No greater than 0.15 meters per second|
|Method of drive||Rack and pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Mains supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|