Changed your mind? Halton Stairlifts Return Policy.
The Halton Stairlifts 14 Day Right to Cancel | Consumer Credit Notice
Consumers are entitled to a stairlift cooling off period of 14 days. During this time, you have the right to cancel your order or purchase and obtain a full refund.
This Consumer Credit notice relates to distance buying (in this case via our website and also if you choose to phone an order through).
Stairlift Cooling off period | Providing Notice of Cancellation
You must provide notice of cancellation in writing in one of the following ways:
Posted to or left at the following address:
Unit 16 Sprint Way,
Speke Business Park,
Liverpool, Merseyside L24 9AB
You must ensure this is done no later than 14 calendar days after receipt of goods.
The stairlift cooling off period does not include the following:
- SPECIAL ORDER GOODS | Goods made to order and personalised specification.
- MADE TO MEASURE STAIRLIFTS | Stairlifts (curved and straight) and other lifts or hoists that we have cut and made to measure.
- Fitted Stairlifts | Stairlifts that have been cut, drilled and fully installed.
When there’s no cooling-off period
With some types of distance sale, you don’t get the right to a cooling-off period.
This includes when:
- you buy certain types of goods like custom-made goods or perishable items
- you buy from a private individual and not a business
- you’re a business customer
- you buy items by bidding at a public auction; an online auction is not a public auction because you cannot attend it. You should therefore get the right to cancel your purchase, when you buy from an online auction.