LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS AVAILABLE
Call today on 0800 644 7766
Reconditioned Curved Stairlifts
Call Now on 0800 644 7766 for a No Obligation Quote on Reconditioned Curved Stairlifts
Buy Reconditioned Curved Stairlifts
Whatever the twists and turns in your home, Halton Stairlifts have the Reconditioned Curved Stairlifts to fit. And our Curved Stairlift, the HALTON-CURVE-TW, could well be the answer to your problems.
Incredibly versatile, it is ideally suited to a wide variety of staircases. It can be fitted as both an internal and external stair lift.
What type of staircases is it suitable for?
This popular chair lift is designed for staircases which turn or bend around corners, and is highly adaptable. From 90 degree bends and 180 degree turns to multiple bends, square landings and 360 degree shaped staircases, the Halton Curve TW is perfect for a whole host of twists and turns.
The Reconditioned Curved Stairlift HALTON-CURVE-TW is designed by the leading British stairlift manufacturer. It comes fully reconditioned to look and perform as new. It is an excellent choice for reliability, adaptability, safety features, and durability.
What about safety features?
The Halton Curve TW also brings the latest safety features. They include stop sensors which will bring it to a gentle halt if anything is in its path. As well as a safety belt harness, swivel seat locking system, and electronic braking system. Each feature is designed to control speed and make every journey smooth and trouble free.
The Curved Stairlift benefits from a compact and slimline design, meaning you will be left with plenty of space on your staircase.
Call us today for a free quotation, without obligation. Tel 0800 644 7766
Did You Know?
All Halton Stairlifts plug directly into your existing mains power supply.
This means no hassle and no mess during installation.
What Makes Us Different?
- New & Used Stairlifts
- Next Day Installation On Straight Stairlifts
- UK Based Call Centre Staff
- Over 16 Years Experience
- Nationwide Team Of Callout Engineers
- 24 Hours 7 Days A Week Customer Service
Reconditioned Curved Stairlifts – Feature & Benefits
- Battery powered for reliability smoothness and safety
- Comprehensive warranty for two years
- 24 hour callout service 365 days a year
- Custom made rail to contour individual staircases
- Cushioned stop/start for a smooth gentle ride
- Automatic charging at the base and top
- Manual swivel or powered swivel options
- Automatic slowing on bends
- Powered hinged rail for access
- Customized trim to any decor
- Fitted to the stairs not the wall
- Slim fold-away design
Reconditioned Curved Stairlifts – Options
Designed to fit around YOU
During the survey visit, you will also be shown a range of seat and safety options. This means you can design the perfect stairlift combination to suit your individual home and medical needs. The curved rail is then fitted to your stairs, not your walls, so there is little disruption to your décor.
- Rigorous 42 point safety check
- Slim fold away designs
- Market leading installation times
- Battery backup
- No mess no fuss fast installations
- Swivel seat options
- Tailor made rails for the perfect fit
- Internal or external bends
- Choice of fabric for the perfect look
Reconditioned Curved Stairlifts – Techical Specifications
- Load capacity 19 stone or 120kg
- Drive Rack and Pinion
- Power Supply 24v DC Battery
- Charger Unit 240v AC
- Operation Joystick or Button control
- Landing Call and Send controls Top and Bottom
- Twin tubular rail- Post mounted Stair Tread Fixed
Every BS101 carriage is thoroughly inspected and passes vigorous testing by our specially trained engineers. This ensures a consistently high standard with every lift we sell. Our emphasis is not just on quality, but also on safety. A major part of our testing process involves ensuring all our safety features on the BS101 are effective and user safety is never compromised.
Our BS101 rails are individually built, tested and inspected to ensure a smooth ride quality. They’re finished using the latest, high quality, powder coating techniques.