Stairlift support during COVID-19
Do you need a stairlift installing during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak? Maybe you’re wondering how things will work now that restrictions are in place. It’s understandable that you’ll be cautious about inviting people into your home at the moment, but as industry experts, we’ve got you covered. Read below to find out how we’re offering stairlift support during the pandemic.
At Halton, our priority is putting your health and safety first, and we understand this is a worrying time for many of our customers. With extra measures in place, we’re working hard to ensure both our staff and our customers are keeping safe at all times.
How we’re working to keep customers and staff safe
You can expect all of the following from our staff:
- Fully Approved PPE which includes masks, gloves, face shields and hand sanitizer.
- Non-contact infrared thermometer.
- All staff members are required to check in daily and confirm they are symptom free and fit for work.
- Verbal risk assessments for every home visit, with failure warning escalated to management in real time.
- All products are fully sanitized before and after any completed works.
- Virtual surveys, handovers and contactless paperwork and payments.
- We have been advised by the BHTA (British Healthcare Trades Association) that as a distributor of Stairlift equipment our company is part of the health and social care supply chain as identified by the Government in its advice regarding key workers.
What our customers can do to help
If you’re in the market for a new stairlift and want to explore your options, you can shop online wherever possible to limit the need for direct contact. You can also use our stairlift measuring guide. This will provide us with helpful information to give you an accurate quotation.
At Halton, we offer a free no obligation home assessment at any time. This means there’s no pressure or obligation to buy. Our safety measures are put in place to protect everyone, but there’s no need to have anyone visit your home just yet if the time isn’t right for you. Contact the Halton team by phone at any time to request a free brochure, and you can browse through our wide range of stairlift options in the comfort of your own home.
We’re taking extra precautions through our coronavirus policy. You can read more about our policy here. If you have any questions about any of our curved or straight stairlifts you can contact our friendly team by telephone on 0800 644 7766. This way we can give you a quotation to supply you with the right lift for you and your home. Our wide range of stock means we can fulfil our promise of finding the right stairlift for each and every one of our customers, even throughout this difficult time.