Handicare Simplicity Plus Straight Stairlifts
Economy stairlift with powered options
The Simplicity+ straight stairlift comes with the Smart seat and optional powered features. For those requiring powered options, the Simplicity+ is a stylish solution to overcome the challenges of climbing straight stairs.
The Simplicity + is compatible with the Slide Track, powered and manual hinge systems so if you have a doorway close to the bottom of your stairs the Simplicity+ offers you a range of solutions to prevent the track from causing an obstruction.
All our stairlifts are tested and approved by worldwide independent inspection services. This gives you the assurance that all our products meet the highest standards in terms of quality and safety.
Call us today for a free quotation, without obligation. Tel 0800 644 7766
Did You Know?
All Halton Stairlifts plug directly into your existing mains power supply.
This means no hassle and no mess during installation.
What Makes Us Different?
- New & Used Stairlifts
- Next Day Installation On Straight Stairlifts
- UK Based Call Centre Staff
- Over 16 Years Experience
- Nationwide Team Of Callout Engineers
- 24 Hours 7 Days A Week Customer Service
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period As Standard
Simplicity Plus Stairlift Features and Benefits
- The Simplicity+ combines the continuous charge track of the Simplicity with the seat of the 1000
- The upholstery is available in a selection of six colours.
- The Simplicity+ offers the choice of manual or powered folding footplate and swivel options.
- All our products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
Simplicity Plus Options
- Optional upholstery colours (see below)
- Optional powered footrest and powered swivel
- Minimum track intrusion into staircase 185mm
- Minimum track overhang at top of stairs (typical at 45°) 150mm
- Minimum track intrusion at bottom of stairs 250mm
- Maximum weight limit 140kg/22 stone (Hinge/Slide Track 120kg/19 stone)
- Speed 0.12m/sec (approx)
- Power supply 24v DC battery
- Charger 100-240v (50-60Hz)
- Staircase angle* 27-50°