Handicare Simplicity Straight Stairlifts
Call Now on 0800 644 7766 for a No Obligation Quote
If you do not require a powered swivel, and you have a straight staircase, the Simplicity offers you a safe and cost effective way to overcome the challenge of climbing your stairs.
If you do require powered options, please check the Simplicity+.
All our stairlifts are tested and approved by worldwide independent inspection services. This gives you the assurance that all our products meet the highest standards in terms of quality and safety.
The upholstery is available in neutral, sand coloured, wipe clean flame retardant fabric.
The Simplicity seat swivel is manually operated but you can choose the add a powered footplate if you wish. The Simplicity comes with a clip seat belt as standard.
The Simplicity Series track offers a continuous charge function meaning that the lift can be parked on any part of the track when it is not in use. This means you do not need to worry about where you leave your lift on the track as the batteries will charge in any position.
The Simplicity Series are compatible with the Slide Track and manual hinge systems so if you have a doorway close to the bottom of your stairs the Simplicity offers you a range of solutions to prevent the track from causing an obstruction.
Call us today for a free quotation, without obligation. Tel 0800 644 7766
Did You Know?
All Halton Stairlifts plug directly into your existing mains power supply.
This means no hassle and no mess during installation.
What Makes Us Different?
- New & Used Stairlifts
- Next Day Installation On Straight Stairlifts
- UK Based Call Centre Staff
- Over 16 Years Experience
- Nationwide Team Of Callout Engineers
- 24 Hours 7 Days A Week Customer Service
Simplicity Stairlift Features and Benefits
- The upholstery is available in sand coloured wipe clean flame retardant fabric.
- The footplate and seat swivel are manually operated as standard.
- A power footplate option is avaialble: Simplicity
- Clip seat belt as standard.
- Delivered with a manual hinge or Slide Track if required.
- All our products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Bottom parking space required 660mm†
- Minimum track intrusion into staircase 160mm
- Minimum track intrusion into top
- landing (typical at 45°) 150mm*
- Maximum weight limit 140kg/22 stone (Hinge/Slide Track 120kg/19 stone)
- Speed 0.12m/sec (approx)
- Power supply 24v DC battery
- Charger 240v
- Staircase angle 27-50°