ThyssenKrupp Home Glide Extra
Call Now on 0800 644 7766 for a No Obligation Quote
ThyssenKrupp Home Glide stairlift, available here at Halton Stairlifts, are great when you need to improve access between floors.
Our Home Glide Extra stairlifts boast outstanding designs, while also providing high functionality and, of course, superblevels of comfort.
On top of this, every one of our home glide extra stairlifts:
- Can be adjusted to your specific height.
- Power Swivel Seat Available.
- Powered Hinged Track Available.
- Can be fitted directly to the staircase, with no lasting effects on the wall.
- Are fitted with a secure fastening belt.
- Have discreet, foldaway designs.
- Are available in a choice of six upholstery colours to suit a variety of décors.
With all of this in mind, it is no surprise our Thyseen stairlifts have been presented with many industry awards.
Make an enquiry about our comfort stairlifts by completing the simple form to the right or getting in touch with one of our skilled members of staff.
Call us today for a free quotation, without obligation. Tel 0800 644 7766
Did You Know?
All Halton Stairlifts plug directly into your existing mains power supply.
This means no hassle and no mess during installation.
What Makes Us Different?
- New & Used Stairlifts
- Next Day Installation On Straight Stairlifts
- UK Based Call Centre Staff
- Over 16 Years Experience
- Nationwide Team Of Callout Engineers
- 24 Hours 7 Days A Week Customer Service
ThyssenKrupp Home Glide Stairlift Features and Benefits
- Height adjustable seat for improved comfort and to help you get on and off the chair safely, your stairlift will be adjusted to your height when it is installed.
- Getting on and off it is important you are able to get on and off the chair as safely as possible. The swivel option whether it be powered or manual can turn you to face the landing or bottom of the stairs for easy access.
- Fitted to the stairs All ThyssenKrupp stairlifts are fitted to the staircase and not to the wall, this allows for a quick and easy installation and ensures minimal disruption to your home.
- Discreet design Designing and manufacturing stairlifts with our customers in mind the Comfort can be installed to keep your hallway and stairs free from being obstructed. The seat, arms and footrest of the Comfort can be folded neatly away when not in use.
ThyssenKrupp Home Glide Stairlift Options
We remain true to our guiding principles of quality and care. Here are just a few of the features that set us apart.
- Easy to use controls
- Safety sensors
- Lockable swivel seat
- Slim fold-away design
- Fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Option to sit or stand
- 12-month warranty
- FREE no obligation quotation
Lockable on/off switch allows the user Swivel seat means no need for twisting to get on or off. Hinged Rail eliminates any problem you may have with obstruction to a doorway at the foot of the stairs. Folding seat and footrest allow full access to the staircase. Sit/Stand Stairlift gives the user the choice whether to sit or stand. Perch Stairlift is ideal for customers who may have trouble sitting or bending at the knee.
ThyssenKrupp Home Glide Stairlift Technical Specifications
- Width between arms(inside): 450 – 470mm
- Ground floor to top of seat: 455 – 575mm
- Ground floor to top of footrest: 75mm
- Width when folded: 340mm
- Footrest to top of backrest: 923mm
- Ground floor to top of backrest: 1045mm
- Width when unfolded: 750mm