ThyssenKrupp Home Glide Standard
Call Now on 0800 644 7766 for a No Obligation Quote
ThyssenKrupp Stairlift – For a proven and reliable stairlift, choose the top-quality Thyseen stairlifts available here at Halton Stairlifts.
All of our homeglide standard stairlifts are fitted with an ergonomically designed seat, which makes for smooth and comfortable rides every time.
On top of all of this, Levant stairlifts:
- Can be fitted with a swivel seat.
- Has a seat that can be conveniently folded up when not in use.
- Can be installed onto a set of stairs, and not a wall.
- Can be accompanied by call and send stations — ideal when more than one person in a household makes use of the equipment.
Fill out the form to the right to enquire about any of our Levant stairlifts, or get in touch and receive a free personalised quotation.
Call us today for a free quotation, without obligation. Tel 0800 644 7766
Did You Know?
All Halton Stairlifts plug directly into your existing mains power supply.
This means no hassle and no mess during installation.
What Makes Us Different?
- New & Used Stairlifts
- Next Day Installation On Straight Stairlifts
- UK Based Call Centre Staff
- Over 16 Years Experience
- Nationwide Team Of Callout Engineers
- 24 Hours 7 Days A Week Customer Service
ThyssenKrupp Stairlift Features and Benefits
- Getting on and off It is important you are able to get on and off the chair as safely as possible. The swivel option whether it be powered or manual can turn you to face the landing or bottom of the stairs for easy access.
- Fitted to the stairs All ThyssenKrupp stairlifts are fitted to the staircase and not to the wall, this allows for a quick and easy installation and ensures minimal disruption to your home.
- Discreet design Designing and manufacturing stairlifts with our customers in mind the Levant can be installed to keep your hallway and stairs free from being obstructed. The seat, arms and footrest of the Levant can be folded neatly away when not in use.
ThyssenKrupp Stairlift Options
We remain true to our guiding principles of quality and care. Here are just a few of the features that set us apart.
- Easy to use controls
- Safety sensors
- Lockable swivel seat
- Slim fold-away design
- Fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Option to sit or stand
- 12-month warranty
- FREE no obligation quotation
Lockable on/off switch allows the user Swivel seat means no need for twisting to get on or off. Hinged Rail eliminates any problem you may have with obstruction to a doorway at the foot of the stairs. Folding seat and footrest allow full access to the staircase. Sit/Stand Stairlift gives the user the choice whether to sit or stand. Perch Stairlift is ideal for customers who may have trouble sitting or bending at the knee.
ThyssenKrupp Stairlift Techical Specifications
- Total width: 655mm
- Width between armrests: 485mm
- Folding seat width: 422mm
- Footrest width: 295mm
- Height: 963mm
- Rail from wall: 74mm
- Stairlift from wall: 34mm
- Seat depth: 410mm
- Footrest to bottom of seat: 400mm
- Footrest to top of seat: 478mm (450mm without upholstery)
- Footrest height: 115mm (94-118mm)
- Stairlift folded: 368mm
- Stairlift unfolded: (swivelled 680mm) 632mm